HOPE Christian Fellowship Mission
To be a catalyst for the expansion of the Kingdom of God in the lives of individuals, our community, and around the world.
Currently Youth is on Break for the summer. We will be back soon. Please email: Hope@Hopesg.org to keep informed about when we will start up again. Meeting times are usually Sunday evenings at 5:00pm. at the church. Look forward to seeing you.
HOPE Kids & Youth Mandate
HOPE Kids & Youth Values
- We believe that as children and youth become more aware of God in their lives and the world around them, they will grow in their abilities to love and trust him. Luke 2:39-40
- We believe that children and youth must find their true identities in Christ, not the things of this world. Colossians 3:1-4
- We believe in creating safe, nurturing places where children grow in Christ—we use ten spiritual formation environments as our guide. 1 Thessalonians 5:6, 13-15
- We believe that parents are the primary spiritual leaders in their children’s lives and want to encourage, support, and partner with parents. Deuteronomy 6:4-6
- We believe that children and youth live out their discipleship in context with the local body of Christ. Titus 2:1-8