HOPE Christian Fellowship Mission
To be a catalyst for the expansion of the Kingdom of God in the lives of individuals, our community, and around the world.
- HOPE Kids & Youth exist to fulfill this mission in it practices, ways, and values.
- HOPE Kids & Youth will embrace and foster the objectives of Spiritual Formation, Evangelism, Missional Living, Worship, and Community.
- HOPE Kids & Youth will carry the Core Values of Unified Diversity, Pervasive Prayer, Authenticity and Grace, Growing Maturity, Global Church Orientation, and Everyday Living.
HOPE Kids & Youth Mandate
To invite children, youth, and their families to know God, experience life with Jesus, and to participate in God’s Redemptive Story.
HOPE Kids & Youth Values
- We believe that as children and youth become more aware of God in their lives and the world around them, they will grow in their abilities to love and trust him. Luke 2:39-40
- We believe that children and youth must find their true identities in Christ, not the things of this world. Colossians 3:1-4
- We believe in creating safe, nurturing places where children grow in Christ—we use ten spiritual formation environments as our guide. 1 Thessalonians 5:6, 13-15
- We believe that parents are the primary spiritual leaders in their children’s lives and want to encourage, support, and partner with parents. Deuteronomy 6:4-6
- We believe that children and youth live out their discipleship in context with the local body of Christ. Titus 2:1-8